STRUCTURE OF THE PROGRAMME
- Each boy starts as a candidate leader and is given a House badge to acknowledge this position.
- Candidates will be supervised by their House Masters, Tutors and Staff.
- Team meetings take place on Mondays at break.
- Each boy applies for 3 portfolios (1st, 2nd and 3rd choice) and supplies a written motivation as to why he should be considered for the portfolios.
- Applications and allocations will be approved by House Masters and staff.
- Once allocated – portfolios will be a year long.
- Community Service
- Extreme Explorers
- Christian Service
- Junior Class Monitors – U1 and L2
- Senior Class Monitors – U2 and L3
- Environmental Action Group
- Public Relations
- School Management Team
- Library Monitors
PROGRESS AND RECOGNITION
Service and Leadership Team Awards
– Successful teams and teams that have shown good progress will be rewarded by their tutors (certificate)
– Boys who have excelled in service and leadership will be recognized with the coveted ‘service’ badge in the
second half of the year.
MINIMUM CRITERIA FOR COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME
We expect an excellent standard of conduct and manners (the 3G’s) at all times from each candidate leader.
- – Be diligent and display good attitude towards their academic work and sporting activities.
- – Be involved in and committed to at least one sport per term.
- – Be involved in and committed to House activities.
- – Complete portfolio duties satisfactorily.
- – Display a high standard of behavior throughout the year.