St John's College hosted the Inter-House Gala on Friday 24 January. It was a festive event, despite the weather, with our young men and women supporting their Houses swimming in the rain.
Clarke House took the overall honours, winning the Le Seur and Senior Cups, while Runge House, whoshowed great determination and spirit and did not give up cheering for a moment, were awarded the Spirit Trophy.
Congratulations to the following swimmers and Houses who broke records:
- 100m Individual Medley: Peter Buckle
- 200m Breastroke: Matthew Bester
- 50m Butterfly: Matthew Crossman
- 10x25 Mixed age relay: Clayton
- U14 4x50m Medley relay: Clayton
- U15 5x50 Free Relay: Nash
It was a great effort from all who participated and we look forward to a great swimming season.