We look forward to welcoming prospective families to the St John's College and St John's Sixth Form Open Day on Saturday, 30 September, as we celebrate 125 years of excellence at St John's.
St John's College caters to boys from Grades 8 to 12 (Remove to Upper V) and has produced young men rightly trained in body, mind, and character for the past 125 years.
St John's Sixth Form offers young men and women a world-class AS and A Level or post-matric qualification and has delivered exceptional results for more than 50 years.
Book your place on one of our morning tours so that you can explore our world-class facilities, meet our Heads and our exceptional staff, and gain a unique insight into the values and ethos of our school.
The tour will include:
- Academic facilities, including classrooms, physical and chemistry laboratories, life sciences laboratories, computer centres and auditoriums
- The Memorial Chapel, the heart of St John's
- Interactive subject demonstrations.
- Music, drama and debating
- Sports facilities, including fields, the Gnodde Indoor Cricket Centre, Barrow Squash Centre, hockey astro, tennis and basketball courts, swimming pools and the new indoor Aquatics Centre
- The High-Performance Gymnasium.
- Boarding and dining facilities
... and many other uniquely College and Sixth Form experiences.
We encourage our visitors to continue exploring our magnificent heritage campus once your tour is complete, returning to the areas you found most interesting to find out more.
Please note, we recommend you wear comfortable shoes as our school is big and the tour requires a fair bit of walking. Students should arrive in their current school uniform or sports kit if joining us after a morning fixture.
Pre-booking is essential, so reserve your place today.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with the Admissions Office at [email protected]